How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

hmmm

idk if I'm doing it wrong but I ate a bunch and never got a breath (2 of plant and heal, and 3 of fire)......
still it was a kind of cool game

Sparks and Dust Sparks and Dust

Pretty cool

I didn't play very long so maybe you unlock stuff or something, but I really wish the combat was more advanced. The whole game is pushed up over and over.

Mario Combat Deluxe Mario Combat Deluxe

pretty cool

it was pretty cool, I didn't like how when I actually fought bowser I lost, but then when I stood right next to him and pushed attack over and over I won though.

Platformer Tutorial AS2 Platformer Tutorial AS2

good shit

i does require a bit of coding knowledge *ahem yorren1 idiot* but I think I can figure this all out and use it to make some pretty cool shit! Thanks!

Survival in Space Survival in Space

This is pretty cool

pretty good, but I don't understand why you would not use sound? The game would be so much better, and they are EASY to do compared to the programming that went into this...

Starcraft Arcade Starcraft Arcade

cool

please take these into acount!
there should be a restart button, which is easy
on (release){
gotoAndPlay(whatever frame);
}
and you do know you can still shoot and move after you die, right? I suggest putting
if(alive==1){ in the code for shooting, and then make alive==0 when you die, that way you can't shoot.

But still, really cool! Especially for your first flash game!

Astroknight's Escape Astroknight's Escape

lol

erm, is the ship supposed to look like a slightly erect penis?

anyhoo, alright, and not bad, your first game?

Quick Draw Quick Draw

meh

kinda cool, mine's wayy better, no offense

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /458194

:D

!Quick Draw! !Quick Draw!

cool

allot like my game, only mine's awesome :D

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /458194

STERN STERN

pretty cool

hey, I'm planning on making an rpg, and just wondering, did you just draw the explosions? (ice and fire) cause they were pretty good.

glitch, at least on the guard. You can click your attack over and over and they don't attack. Then it broke though...

ninjitashistory responds:

yup i had drawn the explosions,pure frame-by-frame,also if you need some tut 'bout making an rpg-ish batlle look for this one.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /230421